Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello Again!

Its been a while however we are still here. Since the last major changes have taken place. First I (Q aka Shae) packed up my truck, hugged my family and moved to San Francisco. Cara (C) has been on a sort of spiritual awakening understanding and embracing her ability to heal and change. Life has taken hold and pushed forward, for a while I did not have many words to write. I closed chapters from the past, understood that happiness is a choice and embraced the idea of living for the moment. I sold most of my belongings and what was left I packed into my truck and drove off. It was a humbling moment to realize that everything you identify with, everything you own fits in the back of a truck. My mind had trouble grasping the idea of extreme change without security but it has happened and now Im here. Call this a reintroduction, hello this is Shae from San Francisco who has worked towards physical health, mental and fiscal health.

No comments:

Post a Comment