Monday, March 7, 2011

C: Tattoos, Food, and Musicals Oh My!

Let's get the third item out of the way. Can I just say that I was so damn excited to fit COMFORTABLY not only in the airplane seat when I traveled a few weeks back but also during a performance of Wicked. I was concentrating on the musical and enjoying every bit of it but I couldn't help but fall into thoughts of grandeur (okay...a bikini) as I thought about my new body. I am feeling stronger and stronger every day. I've also decided to go ahead with my sleeve. I can feel my grandparents cringing but I really want one. I have so many tattoo ideas and I want them in one place. I have picked my pictures, some are still being designed, and am going for it. At this point in my career I know where I am headed and know what kind of company I want to work for....soooooo....yep....getting the tats. While I am rambling :) I thought I would add that yoga has really been amazing to me. I purchased a dvd and now practice in the morning. I actually ordered things like a yoga bolster and straps in order to help with my stretching.

Onto food....I 'stumbled upon' this gem. While we know the foods that are not good for us and the foods that are good, I was surprised to see Chipotle on the list.

http://www.cspinet.org/nah/10foods_bad.html

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your arm when it is done :)
    Keep up the good work and you will be in that bikini!!! I really need to pick my yoga back up full force!

    ReplyDelete