Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Q: Playlist

I love background music, every moment in my life I have probably had some type of theme song playing over and over in my head. When I play COD Black Ops all I can hear is Guns and Roses "Welcome to the Jungle" or LL's "Mama said Knock you Ouuut." If I'm in a Madden type of mood I might hear Jay Z's "Cant Knock the Hustle, or its a Hard Knock Life." My life is a walking playlist and when it comes to the gym my focus is to go long push hard then explode and with that listed is my playlist.

1. Kanye West "Good Morning
2. Paramore "Let This Go"
3. Jay Z "Say Hello"
4. 30 Seconds to Mars "A Beautiful Lie"
5. Jessie J "Do it Like A Dude"
6. Paramour "Brick By Boring Brick"
7. Jay Z "Moment of Clarity
8. Jay Z "Young Forever"
9. Linkin Park "Black Out"
10. Paramour "We are Broken"
11. Paramour "WHOA"
12. Linkin Park "Waiting for the End"
13. Jay z "I Just Wanna Love You"
14. My Chemical Romance "Famous Last Words"
Track 15 is the most important because this is what I walk out of the gym with.....
Jay Z "Empire State of Mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment