Tuesday, February 1, 2011

C:30 Day Challenge--Intro, Recent Pic, 15 Facts about me

My name is Cara and I am 1/2 of fAat yoGa (but we'll tell you about the blog tomorrow on day 2's challenge. I am the mother of an 8 year old, sister, daughter, friend, outspoken. Grew up in NY, seasoned in Indy from 19-this past year, and now work from home as a Senior Ops Engineer for a software company based in Indianapolis.

Pic of me














Interesting Facts -
-I love peanut butter but hate smelling it on other people's breath
-I detest cigarettes
-I <3 a guy with a great smile
-Having my daughter changed my life
-My brother is my best friend
-I have a big big butt and I love it
-I can sing but am shy about singing in front of people I do not know
-I secretly wish I went with my gut and gave my daughter the middle name of 'Bleu'
-I am a life long learner
-I have an obsession with religion...especially Christianity. I want to know the truth
-I am double jointed
-My dimples and smile are my best features
-I want to lose weight and go to a nude beach
-My favorite food is my mom's Thanksgiving stuffing
-I want to get a Brazilian wax but fear the hair grow back process

No comments:

Post a Comment