Thursday, February 10, 2011

C:Da-Feet

I could write an entire entry on how I felt defeated this week after working out with Chris, the trainer but I won't. Instead, I am moving past it. The pain I feel is real and, for me, I know that working with a trainer is just not for me...yet. When starting a fitness plan, stay realistic...it took you some time to put the weight on and it will take some time to get the weight off. If anything, Chris gave me information and techniques to show me where my body was and what I need to do to take it to the next level. I definitely know my weak spots. I am pumped to get away this weekend and take fAat yoGa on the road as I visit friends in Miami. I am challenging myself to stay on my nutrition plan through this vacation because taking a vacation from nutrition is not smart...that does not really equal vacation. Vacation is not an excuse to over eat. I plan on doing a ton of walking and sightseeing and, crossed fingers, I hope the hotel has a pool.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite tricks when eating out is asking for a to go box when I get my food. As soon as your plate comes cut everything in half and then box half. Even if you leave it at the restaurant...out of sight out of mind!

    ReplyDelete