Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Q:30 Day Challenge--Intro, Recent Pic, 15 Facts about me

Please allow me to introduce myself (Jay Z voice) my name is Quay but im also known as Milz aka HarlemBoi, I grew up in Harlem, went to the University at Albany and I have 2 dogs lol. I lived in Albany, NY for about 9 years and recently moved to Tampa FL. I am a music lover, HUGE sports fan (Go Bills), Blogger, Writer and I love plays.




15 Facts about me:

1. I have two dogs both from past relationships a Chihuahua and a Cairn Terrier (toto)
2. I Love sports any kind all kinds if there is a competition then I'm watching
3. The Buffalo Bills are my favorite football team
4. I picture myself having a body like LL Cool J
5. The Red Bag of Doritos are my form of crack (so addicted)
6. I am an AG
7. My favorite movies are the Star Wars movies and the Wedding singer
8. The Secrete changed my life
9. My biggest fear is falling in the shower and someone finding me naked not being able to move
10. I raised my younger brother and loove my little sister
11. My friends are my family
12. I LOVEEE my god daughter so much
13. My parents used to be addicts
14. I love to laugh and joke
15. I played basketball throughout grade school and highschool
16. ok i know I said 15 questions but this one is important I get haircuts once a week POW!

No comments:

Post a Comment