Wednesday, February 2, 2011

C:Day 2: Meaning Behind Blog Name

From my perspective...yoga is not for fat people. period. I hear people talking about the zen moments and the emotion that comes from doing yoga practice...how I would love yoga. All I think about is how my knees hurt to get down and then back up off of the floor. For me this is a movement. Yoga is just part of the movement. Yoga is just part of the whole. Eating right is part of the whole. Exercise is part of the whole. Loving myself will make me whole. It is a process. This blog, to me, is part of that process to becoming whole.

1 comment:

  1. You are right about Yoga being part of the movement...Yoga is a journey... a progression, it starts off difficult, but then as you overcome the things that are difficult there is such a great sense of accomplishment. And the beauty is there is always a next movement. I practice what is called Vinyasa Yoga,it is more like a dance, very flowing. Proud of you for going on this journey!

    ReplyDelete