Sunday, April 10, 2011

Q: C my trainer

Yesterday was a great day of exercise with beautiful weather and a nice relaxing dip in the pool and hot tub. Body Combat was great, I can get lower in my stances and punch with more power and my stamina is much better, results of my morning cardio sessions. What was even better is C worked with me in the gym and showed me a great full body workout routine. It felt good just to have someone pushing me one more rep, just one more squat, it felt even better to have a laugh in between the yells and encouragements. That time spent just having a partner encourage those small accomplishments just sent a small shock of electricity which has given me that push i needed to continue you this on my own. The ab work that I did has me feeling real sore today but yoga still calls my name. Thanks C for the kick in the arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment