Sunday, April 24, 2011

Q: Shakeology Day 2

On day 2 of my 30 day Shakeology trial, I combined 1 scoop of Shakeology with, 1/2 banana, Almond Milk (unsweetened), ice and water. What came out was this smooth chocolate and banana drink which was sooo good. If you are a chocolate lover and you have this product try putting a banana in the cup. I enjoyed the flavors but next time I will put 1/2 a scoop because it can be very overpowering especially if you are not a huge chocolate person which I am not. I will point out that when I first received the bag Janna from Team Beach Body did say that it will clean you out the first couple of days. She was correct and unfortunately I was stuck working a double shift at work. Unlike some people I know, my turtle will not come out of the shell when I am away and around an unknown toilet. It was painful feeling your tummy twist and roll but with proper meditation and concentration I got through it. Remember that it will cleanse the body as you continue to drink your shakes.

1 comment:

  1. By drinking Shakeology once a day, it will take around 2 weeks to completely cleanse your body, rejuvenate your liver so that it can process fats properly again, and get your digestive track working the way it should everyday. Another alternative to speed up the cleansing process is to do the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse. There are very specific instructions because it is not a fasting cleanse so you can continue your daily activities and workouts as usual. The Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse was designed for athletes that cannot take a break from their training schedules and can be done only once per quarter each year. Doing the Shakeology Cleanse is another great way to try Shakeology without having to purchase a bag :) If you are interested, send me an email at bodiesthatinspire@gmail.com or call me at (469)667-8909

    ~Janna Ballard
    www.MyShakeology.com/JannaInspired
    www.bodiesthatinspire.com

    ReplyDelete