Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Q: Shakeology Day 3-4

Thus far I will say that this is the best tasting supplement that I have tried over the years. Most after a while tend to taste grainy almost artificial, Shakeology on the other hand continues to be smooth and the chocolaty taste remains. I have toyed around with what to add to the powder, so far I have added Bananas, Strawberries, Honey, Blue Berries, Raspberries and Wild Berries. My favorite is a combination of powder, bananas and strawberries along with ice and come Almond or Rice milk. I also prefer it to be very thick which makes it taste like a Wendy's frosty and its just that good. I also have drank it just with water and still it kept its flavor and was not as lumpy as most powders tend to get when you simply mix with water. In the oncoming days I will do a Shakeology cleanse and make cookies with the powder from a recipe that was given to me with the bag of Shakeology.

No comments:

Post a Comment